Why is it that certain people are thought of and acknowledged and complimented on Twitter? What I'm asking is: is when does somebody become such as asshole because of their fame that they're not even in your daily thoughts. The super famous get millions of followers. I comment to people, not because they're famous, but because they're on my mind. Yet, how many of you have had a famous person, out of the blue, tweet you that is not a reply? What is wrong with that? EVERYTHING!
Twitter is just an extension of what you do in your daily life. You have a chance to say what you didn't get to say about something that you may have been thinking about for weeks or even years. But you also have the chance to listen. I think there's a lot of assholes out there. It's like that old saying about being drunk. Basically, being drunk just gives you the nerve to say what you didn't have the balls to say when you were sober.
I just can't get over the fact of how bad things have gotten. Watching the Apprentice, Kevin Jonas said I have several million Twitter followers and all I have to do is tweet to them to come to this place and they'll do it. What a dick. First of all, you're in New York City, you arrogant jerk. And I'm pretty much expecting most of your followers to be 15 year old girls that live all over the world that are not going to get on a plane and fly to New York to help you to get more fame for the illusion of charity on the Apprentice. This bothers me. Why are people following this guy? What is so great about him? He, obviously doesn't care about you, he's only following 0.000029937% of his followers. I don't understand this. I look at the Kardashians. They absolutely do nothing for anyone. They are multimillionaires. Starting from one sister who did a sex tape, allowing everyone else to join in giving fame to the rest of their family. I'm really tired of keeping my mouth shut. We deserve better than this.
What I'm getting at is these are the people representing all of us. They have the platform and the forum to speak for everyone of us. And all we do is want them to hear us. When they wanna hear what you have to say, well, that's a start. For those who are reading this, that someday will achieve fame and fortune, and do it through hard work and the right way of paying your dues. Please don't turn into these people. Don't forget the people that were your Twitter followers and friends, and Facebook. And remember this, you have more influence in this world than you think. You have the ability to create or destroy. You can say something nice that can change the life of a person and work it's way through the world in an hour. Don't wait for the recognition on Youtube, or Twitter, or Facebook, though it's nice to have that recognition, but simply, don't wait til that happens to do good. The people out there that are mean and selfish, their fame and their fortune will flee. But your integrity, dignity and love will continue on infinitely passed your own life.
I believe it is natural and even according to the bible quite normal to want to be famous, to want to have riches. For God told Abraham "You will be famous amongst all nations." God told David, "You will have riches and you will rule over the land." So I say: work hard, treat your body as a temple, do the same for others and when your dreams become reality, you will be the example that we are all looking for that we all are needing and wanting. It starts now. Be that person. Who you are as a person is what determines who you are and how special you are. How you live your life, how you speak, and what you do (your actions) if you're waiting to do those things til you get noticed by the masses, then it's never going to happen for you. There's an old saying, you used to be famous because you were special, but now you're special because you're famous. People used to pay their dues, work hard, and succeed because of this. Due to my health, my thoughts are starting to fade, so I will leave you with this. Don't be a Kardashian. You'll make an ass out of yourself.
~Joshua Jet Vaughan~
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER