Thursday, January 1, 2015

Stories coming soon

As I have stated earlier, this is more complicated than I anticipated (and I am rhyming again.) Unfortunately, my wife had become ill but is recuperating.  I, however, am still very ill. I have not been capable of playing my music and following up with the screen plays I have written that have been greenlit. Yes, there is a personal side. My voice, guitar playing has increased to a completely different level throughout the years. A gift that was given that I have not been able to apply. A voice, a musicality that I do not believe has ever been heard and could be compared to no one else. This is not said out of arrogance, it is said out of frustration. I have not been able to enjoy my music, share it with the world and better the world through it.

By being healthy and revealing the gifts that have been given to me that I also have worked very hard for. I believe what inspires so many, along with the band I originally had, Joshua Jet Vaughan and the Voice of God, and now with the two piece band of my wife and I called the Smiths. The worst of all of this is that, as I've stated earlier, I can not help people, as of yet, the way I want to, but more importantly need to. So I am stating again that that is what this page is about. My story will be heard some day.  But I am not the only person that is suffering.

There seems to be so many trials. But I will not let it stop me from revealing these stories to you from so many in need. My frustration and confusion lies deep. Why give a gift or gifts to me if I can not use them?  I have realized that so many people feel this way. I had released a song on Youtube, a remake of Come Together from the Beatles in my style. 15 years ago it was recorded. At the time I was going through chemotherapy. I was and am more than unhappy with the results. It is not close to what my voice and guitar, etc, is now or in health is capable of. Yet, the song had a purpose.

My wife, two days awake from a coma, put a video together to help support Margaret Cho Be Robin for the cause of helping the homeless. So my point is this, I'm sure there are many people that have gifts and talents that they want to share with the world, but can't do so because of health and other circumstances.So in reminder, that's what this page is all about. More stories will be coming soon.

When that day comes, as my life story has been greenlit from a studio, the documentary of all the people in need will be out for the world to see as well. This is how we must connect. How we learn and grow. We need to trust in the fact that we know each other through love.  ~Joshua Jet Vaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.