Thursday, May 21, 2015

Joshua's Thoughts

As I stated, I have not had much to say as of late. And my comment right now, remember I have a great sense of humor, so I know you are all hanging on my every room.  As my wife is typing this, she is trying to look serious, but that's just because she's Asian.  I will be telling more of my story as well as the GSET team and my wife will be also. And I will be updating you about my health, my movie and my album, along with our connecting pages. As all of these pages together will be the most rewarding experience you will have on the web. I don't know if the web is an old reference, but who gives a shit. We will find our way back together. Much love, your brother and friend

~Joshua Jet Vaughan~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.