I have no anecdote. I have no rant. I have nothing profound to state. So I will leave you with this. And now I have found that I have contradicted myself. For there is a slight anecdote in this small paragraph. First, I realize that when I say that I will not speak of my health and how poor it is I am speaking of it. Second, the day will come when I will rise through the ashes. An odd statement; maybe, but let me finish. When I was younger, the most popular wedding song, which I truly despise is the song I will be posting. But for some reason I feel it fits perfectly, my lack of words. This song was over played in my youth, and personally over rated. So I suppose that's somewhat of an anecdote. So back to rising from the ashes. You can't do it alone. When you have inner strength, when you find your true love. You realize that the strength that you had inside came from the patience of waiting for that person and when you find that person; strength does not exist without them. So as much as I do not want to use this song; I feel that it best describes the love I have for my wife, Anna Bella, who I will always love more than life itself, because without her there is no life; it's just existence. Good Day my friends.
~Joshua Jet Vaughan~
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.