Hello friends. It's been awhile, so here we go. I'm not one for complaining; unless its about my family or directed to my wife. Of course I'm kidding. But not really. I do not like airing my dirty laundry, nor my expectations of others. So brass tax. People need to learn grace.
when I first became ill, I learned about grace. I had realized that I have always had it. But I did not understand what it was. But now I know what it is. Today's world is sycophantic and it seems that the only way anybody is worthwhile is to be famous.
I hear the chatter about people wanting to leave the country if Donald Trump is elected president. This is not the first time this has been said. And of course it is spoken by celebrities. The people who receive the most blessings and still complain. Before going on; remember if you said this about president Obama, you would be titled a racist. I don't like mentioning names, but I feel I must. For instance: Miley Cyrus. A pretentious, stuck up brat. Who in a worldly way, has everything a person could want and need. A hypocrite, none the less, who stated not too long ago at the MTV awards that she was going to vote for Trump until Kanye said he was running. Yes, Kanye West. The biggest jackass on this planet.
I'm part Jewish and I would rather have a sit down with Adolf Hitler than a cup of coffee with that pretentious asshole Kanye West. Why the bad language? Because sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. I told Miley, " you're going to leave this country for not just several hundred miles from where you live people are coming in abundantly to get away from persecution of their own country, however if you after a tourist from America's, this country treats you like a saint." So I said, " Miley, why don't you move to Burma and I'll see you back here in a few hours." Kanye West asking for money on Twitter. I said, why don't you just make a sex tape? It did wonders for your wife and get family. People will say, Joshua you only say things like this because you have F you money, wrong thing to say to me. Besides that's ridiculous, I've always down my mind. Mostly when it effects my life or others who need a voice. And lets not forget, I'm a grown man. First, this does concern me. This is my country, as it is yours. Second, if Donald is elected president, Miley would be saying fuck you to everybody who voted for him. I imagine her sitting in a room, crying and screaming, I want the golden egg now daddy. And then of course she would break out in song. However, it would be auto tuned. This is a girl, and I emphasize girl, that does not even know her own sexual orientation. Which makes you wonder about Liam Hemsworth (who is exactly one half a Hemsworth) But I will leave him alone, he has enough to deal with bring the less talented brother. Kanye West, same thing. Either he hates microphones intensely, or just hates people who get more attention than him. This is a world today, that even if we're multimillionaires, that we can simply get on Twitter and ask for money. But never ask a celebrity to follow back, favorite retweet or reply. Because pushing a button and supporting your supporters is laughable to all of them. I'm not talking about people who are famous. I'm talking about celebrities. Lets not forget we categorize people from A list to D list like we're ground beef. In correlation to the leaving of the country, and for the others who hypothetically would vote Trump into presidency, I give you this. Bill Maher states that any person that believes in God is schizophrenic. Besides the fact that he voted for our current president, who claims he's a Christian, Bill would be stating that he had voted for a schizophrenic. And after voting for Obama wonders why his judgment is questioned.
besides condemning the rest of us who did or did not, he more complains that president Obama will not be a guest on his television show. I wonder why. The implication of this is that 95% of the world population is not only schizophrenic, but is suffering from some mass form of delusion. This is a child who smokes pot more often than most people drink water, except for if you live in Flint. Then there's Jada Pinkett Smith boycotting the Oscars. Trying to create chaos, yet we're so afraid and politically correct, that when Stacey Dash made a joke about black history month , the Oscar attendees scoffed in fear. Her point is there's no white history month, and she's black. But for that matter, there is no history month for any other race in the United States . Jada doing her best to segregate and incite chaos . It did not have the effect she wanted. My dear friend Michael Caine stated, you do not nominate someone for an award just because they after black. It's the same for any race or gender. And lets put things in perspective: Many are suffering horribly. If you are so far removed to complain about racism and award shows while people in Flint,Mi don't even have fresh water to drink from and bathe in, you're simply a lost lonely pathetic individual. Mark my words, the people who will make the money off from the Flint Mi water tragedy are people like Michael Moore. I know this person. I live not three miles from him. I knew him as a child through my aunt. And he is a spin doctor. It is no different than very rich, very famous people, using kickstarter or gofundme to raise money for entertainment purposes. Receive the accolades and the profits but give nothing back to the people who donated when they have the money to do this themselves. I bet if you believed in yourself and what you are doing enough, you'd invest in yourself. Mel Gibson put forth the money for the Passion of the Christ. Yes, Mel is insane, but without that belief we would not have that movie, so be grateful for Mel Gibson. And because of this. Himself and his fellow workers have profited over two thirds of a billion dollars. So why complain when you live in a country that provides you with the blessings that no other place can do. When life doesn't go your way, have some grace
especially when your life goes on just the same, and especially when it is all sun shine and rainbows. As far as me, yes, I am still fighting for my life and suffering horribly. People can be downright evil and wicked. I have an anecdote about Facebook. Over a year ago, I had become friends with s person in Facebook. Eventually I saw the audacity and arrogance of this person. Having several Facebook pages, he put out and tagged all of his friends this statement. If you do not like and share my posts I will unfriend you. To make a long story short, he also asked everyone not to tag him in posts. I did. Along with all of my facebook friends stating i was thankful for them being my friends. He unfriended me then DMd me saying now you can look in at my page, but not make the mistake of tagging me, which, of course, we know you can still do. So I unfriended him. He blocked me. Then started sending horrific messages from his other accounts. Along with sending them to my wife. My wife had to find all his accounts so we could block him, he created more to send harassing messages. Unfortunately when you block somebody on Facebook, you can not copy and paste their messages. Normally I would let this go, but he threatened my wife physically. So I got my lawyers' involved. Besides the fact that this man, at the time, was fifty, I am still surprised at the audacity and ruthlessness of people. The selfishness. Normally I would not state something like this, but enough Tim be had passed and I'm just I'm that mood.
people who follow and unfollow on Twitter within one day, people who won't give you one hour before they expect a follow back. Would you do this in a business meeting, or on the phone or face to face. Of course not. We expect ridiculous expectations from others but not from ourselves. I see the world and it is ugly. And people are cruel. And in most cases, if you speak up for yourself, you are persecuted. And the persecutor becomes a martyr and a victim. My point, stop complaining about what is it of your control and gas no effect on you. But feel free to state your opinion righteously. Have grace when dealing with issues. But know the difference if it is a real issue or just an issue with you and your perspective and interpretation. And appreciate your blessings and pass them around. You did not achieve anything on your own. And if you believe that, then leave the country. I'm quite sure that a life in Guatemala will not receive you the same blessings as a life in America.
Sincerely,
Your friend
~ Joshua Jet Vaughan~
Post Script: Next time I post, I hope it will be about all the wonderful people that encompass all the virtues that were blessed to us.
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.