It doesn't occur as often any longer, but just ten years ago it seemed as if you couldn't pass a day without hearing the phrase "new and improved." But why do companies do this? Constantly coke out with something new? Although I do see the point of it, why don't you keep the old products? I've seen this so many times.
With nutritional supplements. For example, when I first met my husband I got on this fat burner kick. Not to help me lose weight, with his training I was shedding the pounds fast enough on my own, but to help me get off my caffeine addiction problem. (over 40 cups a day plus several energy drinks) When I tried to do these cold turkey it simply didn't go well. So I started taking Hydroxycut Elite. Amazing ! No jitters. Clean energy. Actually improved my mood. No crash. I felt good. That in addition to eating right, working out, working towards my dreams in music, and most importantly my hunky gorgeous eye candy of a man (and all those great personality traits too, but what can I say my husband is a stud and I never thought I'd be with a stud. I used to tell him he was my best accessory ever, but that his looks were just a nice bonus on top of everything he is that I could ever hope for in a man)
I'm going to segue for a moment because now i want to share a story. Joshua used to watch all the guilty pleasure movies i wanted to see. Heck, one of our first dates was hoping to see the movie 9 which is funny because this was before he told me he despises animated films. (btw i loved it, recommend it, but especially if you have a gorgeous man to hold your hand through it) but we were at home shortly after we moved in together and ere watching one of the twilight movies, when a thought I'd had for a while and hinted to him ("did you know you're every girls dream man?" " you could be a romance novel hero") we were sitting in the couch watching Twilight when he looked at me and exclaimed "holy shit I'm Edward!" I laughed so hard that i literally fell off the couch. Which led to non-PG reassurances that he was so much better.
back to hydroxy cut. So 6 months after i discovered this amazing product, they stopped making it. No warning, no "we're phasing this product out so stock up while you can, just one day you couldn't order it any longer. And i was pissed. Even more so when i tried their new "black" and then "pro" which suck! Made me feel sick, jittery, couldn't relax, couldn't work out it made me so sick. Made me depressed. Ugh! And the crash... Good night.
Why?! Why get rid of a product that was so successful? Hell it said right on the bottle over 1 million bottles sold! If you sold a million of anything why would you get rid of it?
my point is beyond these pretty problems, I'll continue in the next post. But please share with me your newer Is NOT better anecdote.
til we meet again
Anna Bella Vaughan
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.