Over the next few weeks I would like to post a few things about My husband. This man would be the one person on the planet I could honestly say I admire even if my admiration weren't biased by the amazement that he would choose me to share his life with.
Whenever I see My husband I'm reminded of the first moment I saw him. He was sitting alone at a table inn a bar we both went to for karaoke. My gaze kept going to him because, while he was smiling, his eyes showed a deep knowledge that I couldn't figure out what it meant. It drew me in and I had to find out.
The first time I heard him sing; I felt as though all music I had heard before was now dead to me because nothing could compare to the power, the spine chilling rasp, the lyrical flow of the sounds coming from his mouth. It was the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard. A voice that makes you believe in angels, because they have to exist to be listening to this magnificence. A voice that makes you fall in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.