My wife Anna is the most beautiful woman ever created. I am proud to call her my wife. She is perfectly unique, and is all mine. Through hard times, I had taken her love for granted. Her smile, laugh, eyes, body, heart are perfect. I could list so much more. I learned very quickly how I lost part of myself through illness and hurt her in my selfish process. When I think of her; she is irreplaceable. I could never hold or love another. Anna gives me strength and purpose. She gives me life. My life will be spent loving her perfectly. I must say she is a miracle. She loves me and all my flaws. I love everything about her. She has so much talent and beauty. She is pure joy. I can't put into words how special she is to me. I can tell everyone, that I am blessed to be given such an angel. I will cherish our love and being by each other's side for the next 60 years and beyond. This love lasts an eternity. I promise her I will always be her superman. I don't know if she ever realized she is my superwoman. She does now. I have to proclaim my love for her in this public forum. I will continue to speak of how amazing She is. However; she will always know this first. I've made many a mistake, but never again. If there is only one reason to be a better man; it's her. My Anna, my Angel, my best friend, my forever. I love you Andy! I will remind you everyday of how wonderful you are. She is mine and just mine. When you have an Angel like my Anna, You cherish every moment. If you ever get lost, find your way back. I speak the truth; that her pure love did that for me. Anna, you are so special. Everything about you is pure beauty. I am so in love with you, and never again will I forget. Singing me to sleep is heaven. Every day Is beautiful, just because of you. You are my lady, my perfect. Did I mention her beautiful body and hair and lips. You get it. Oh and she smells like love. She speaks to me in a voice so sweet, I almost cry. I do blush however. My life, my heart is yours forever. When you find love like this, it's what makes everything possible. I love you Andy. Your Joshua. I will never do anything but cherish and love you forever.
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.