I had spoken earlier about there is no reason to be living today, let alone doing anything at all. My question is why. In rephrasing, what I am stating is there is no scientific or medical reason, so who or what does that leave? As I am suffering greatly and have stated to the point of torture, I bare it with strength and grace, though many moments of my life are filled with confusion about this. About the message and my purpose and why must it be done this way. However, I believe we are to question. It's what the Spirit that lies inside of us is telling us to do. It strengthens us. Is there any difference between questioning God or having questions for Him? God states that nothing happens out of His will, absolutely nothing. Our heart would be empty if we turned to anyone else but Him for the answers. Many things in life are very complicated. Very difficult to understand. What we need to do is see beyond ourselves.
I am almost 40 and my wife just turned 26. I had met her when she was 20, married soon after. And even though I was in remission, and then became very ill again, we still got married and she has been by my side ever since. That is a purpose. And a blessing. It is difficult for me to explain the severity of what myself, my wife, have gone through apart, before we met, and what we have gone through together since we have met.
Every person on this planet believes they have a purpose. So I ask you, where do you think that comes from? How can we be so connected with this one thought? This one belief when we are all so different? Because there is one thing that we all possess that connects us all. The Spirit that lies within me, lies within all of you. Choosing to listen is very simple. It's choosing to look past ourselves and understand these simple explanations for the most complicated problems.
Not all solutions come easy. Not everything works out the way we want. But is what we want greater than what we need? And is what we need greater than the purpose that God has given for every single one of us? Make no mistake, God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are three separate entities. They are connected through the Spirit of God, just as we are.
I will never choose man over God. Even in my times of suffering when I am at my lowest point and have cried out with anger, the perfect example has already been set for me. Jesus Christ himself had that exact same question, "Father why have you forsaken me?" There is a lesson in that that has been overlooked. But as of now it is not for me to tell you. It is for you to find out on your own. Though I am not wrong, if I were to be wrong about the existence of God then there is nothing but dirt for me after I die. But those who do not believe, if they are wrong, well that question is to be answered by you.
There is no greater opportunity in life than to serve the purpose of the Lord.
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.