Sunday, December 14, 2014

Speaking through your heart to make the world a little lighter.

I have started this blog for many reasons. There is much I have to say, yet more I would love to hear. I believe everyone has a story to tell. Good and Bad. We all have a voice and we all need to be heard. Here is your chance to share and care. With and for the people of this world. Whether it's funny, sad, happy, joyful, whether you're hurt, angry. If you're need is to share your dreams, to share your heart, simply to be heard. This is the place that you can call home. We are all ordinary; it is what we do that makes us extraordinary. Whether you are famous, rich, poor, lonely: through this we will all become a family. What we must learn is simple. Our words and our actions are only as good as the heart behind them. To lead we must follow. To follow we must lead. To realize that we know everything by understanding that we know nothing. And to realize that you are perfect by understanding that we will never reach perfection. Everyone has a story to tell. Here is your chance. We are here to learn and love through the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.