The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Did God get His hands dirty?!
In the bible almost every reference to God doing things the word that is used is creates or created. Accept for one. Before I get into that. God used to walk in the garden in the evening because He loved feeling the breeze. Back to my point. God created the heavens and the earth. Interesting how heaven is pluralized. God created man. Simply; God created. Except for, there is one verse (and as I have stated before I do not put the verse because I want people to look it up for themselves, and of course in all honesty I can't always remember the exact chapter and verse,) it clearly states that God planted in the Garden of Eden. Now how did he do this? Well God knows. But I've always found that interesting. To me that means He got down on His hands and knees, dug up the ground, put seeds, basically gardened. He planted. It's not a metaphor or a parable of any kind. It says He planted. I find these verses that are overlooked very interesting. How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.