Friday, March 13, 2015

Funny Food For Thought 52~Who the Heck is Joshua and Who the Heck does he think he is?

As many people read my blog, through many different emotions, I have a great understanding of human nature. I have had much time to learn about it.  Some people are inspired. Some are offended. Some laugh. Some cry.  Some it may cause to love. Others it may cause to hate. But I know, very well, that people sit there and say, Who IS this guy? I don't know him.  Who does he think he is??  The all knowing all mighty Joshua?  My reply to that is yes I am.  My cape is on the way.  No actually, in all seriousness, I'm a man.  And no matter what emotion you feel, you are still reading this page. That is the point of this page. Whatever you think about it, whatever you feel, the cause is to make you think, the effect is to make you feel. You will go through a myriad of emotions from one event that happened in your day.  The larger the quest, the more the emotions.  But eventually you will find your way.  For it is a process that must not be ignored, but embraced.  I did not say I am just a man, I am a just man.  I suppose the reason I am stating this is more than just the obvious, that some of you reading this were actually thinking this.  But my point is, to look through that emotion.  To get to the point before a bad thought even enters your mind, it passes straight through.  How can that be done?  Well that is for you to find out, but I promise you it can be.  Each man has a quest, and obviously I am talking about women as well.  It is just the way I speak.  What I have to say is very important, but understand that what you have to say is just as important because our words stem from the spirit, but our actions are a choice/ decision that correlates from our thoughts, through our words, into the divine interaction.  So to answer the question who does this guy think he is?  I don't think anything, I just know, and when you know that about yourself, you will never ask that question of anyone again.

~Joshua Jet Vaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.