Friday, March 13, 2015

Funny Food For Thought 55

Someone please help. No I'm not referring to my health, I am referring to my cable provider. I would really like someone to respond. I have come up with only two explanations to what I am about to tell you. One, we are so in tune with each other that what I'm about to tell you, well this could be one of the options.  Or Two, Which is more likely, my cable provider has bugged my house. So now getting to why, rather what this is all about. Every time I will mention a movie, within a minute to a day that movie appears on my television screen. Now yes, you could say Joshua, think about it, there are a multitude of channels, so the probability of a movie showing up that you just spoke of could happen, well I say bullshit. Yes, if it happens once, twice, coincidence. If it happens fifty times, we are all in tune with each other. But if it happens every time, they're bugging my house. But apparently I have delusions of grandeur that the cable company would put on a movie that I have not seen in a while just because I mentioned it. Wow this has went on a lot longer, I suppose this would be called a few meals for thought. I am not a conspiracy theorist, but think about this jewel of brilliance. Is it a conspiracy if it's true?

~Joshua Jet Vaughan~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.