So if all goes well, I am hoping that our first story will be posted today. When choosing out of the many that have been sent in, we decided to go with one that was uplifting, specifically for the holiday season. As I have indicated, I am not in good health, so I am thankful for those who have helped me with this process and for everyone who has so far checked out this page. As stories are being posted, the more views that we get, the more we can help people, and there are a lot of people in need. Yet, I want to remind you, it is not a simple short process. This has to be done correctly. I's dotted and T's crossed. I am a man of my word. And though, as a man I am infallible, I and we will not fail at this. So please support us with this cause. Obviously, we are asking for no money, just your time. That is the most precious thing you can give, and with that you can help so many people. Lastly, as I have stated, this site is not about me, I have said a lot of things from and about me, I did not want to leave this page empty, losing it's meaning and purpose. So I try to do simple things to entertain, to inspire, and hopefully to laugh and have fun. Yet, many of the stories are not fun or happy or joyful in nature at all, but it is our job collectively to change that. For all those in need. Thank you and God bless. I wish a Merry Christmas to all, yes, and to all a goodnight. Also, joyful holidays.
~Joshua Jet Vaughan~
The Greatest Stories Ever Told~ Every person has two great stories. One of tragedy, and one of great joy. We collect, care and share these stories.
The Sounds of Heaven
Tags
Alone
Angry
Answers
Anything
Basketball
book
charity
Christmas Cookies
Coming Soon
Creative Creations
Cry For Help
Documentary
Dreams
Eastern Egg
Elvis Everythings
Everything
Failure
Famous
Food For Thought
Friends
Friends of GSET
Goals
Greatest Stories Ever Told
GSET team
Happy
Heartfelt
Hurricane Katrina
In the Words of Anna Bella
In the words of Joshua
Inspiration
Joshua's Jams
Joshua's Joys
Joyful
Lonely
Love
Milky Ways
Murder
Musical Chex Mix
my love
Nostalgic Nibbles
novel
OWL
part 1
part two
Poor
Prayer Pie
quotes
Real life Angel
Rich
Sad
Sinful Snacks
Soulful
Southern Soup
Spirit Led
story
Success
Technical
The Story Of Joshua
Tidbit Of Tunes
Tragedy
Twitterants
Understanding
Vintage Vaughan
Your Andy FOREVER
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are needed, wanted and appreciated.